October 8, 2013
November 13, 2013
New York City Reception
November 21, 2013
Alumni Games Day
January 12, 2014
The purposes of the Groton School Alumni Association (GSAA) are to:
- unite members of the GSAA in support of the School;
- assist in disseminating information to the members of the Association and others relating to the interests of Groton School;
- formulate and express the opinion of the members in regard to the policies, activities, and the well-being of the School;
- encourage support of the School through its Annual Fund and endowment funds;
- foster kinship among alumni with the School and with each other.
We invite you to participate in the GSAA. If you have questions or would like to contact the Association, please contact Betsy Lawrence
via email or call 978-448-7587.
Ann Bakewell Woodward '86
Groton School Alumni Association President
Perhaps you are starting a job search, exploring career fields, interested in a specific organization, or relocating. If so, the Groton School Alumni Career Advisory Program can help you establish professional contacts in your chosen field(s) and geographical area.
The Career Advisory Program is a registry of volunteers available for students and alumni to contact for informational interviews and referrals. It is a significant asset for developing the chain of personal contacts essential to a successful job search.The Career Advisory Program listings are organized by geographic region and general professional fields and are kept in the Alumni Office at Groton. If you are interested in receiving a customized list of career advisors in your field or region of interest, please contact Betsy Lawrence in the Alumni Office at 978-448-7587.Read more about Groton's Career Advisory Program.